What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit a website or app. Via this text file, data, some of which are personal data, are stored or consulted. The cookies we use on our website can be divided into the following types:
- Session cookies: Using a session cookie, we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This enables us to adapt our service as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies enable us to recognise you when you visit our website again. The website can therefore be adjusted specifically to your preferences. Even if you have given your permission to place cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. This saves you having to repeat your preferences over and over again, thus saving you time and making the website more user-friendly. Permanent cookies can be removed through the settings of your browser.
- Tracking cookies that we place ourselves: With your permission, we place a cookie on your equipment which can be called up when you visit a website from our network. This enables us to know that you have visited other websites in our network in addition to our website. The profile built up in this way is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like. We only place this cookie in order to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you.
- Third-party tracking cookies: With your permission, our advertisers place tracking cookies on your equipment. They use these cookies to keep track of the pages from their network that you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is partly built on the basis of similar information they receive from your visit to other websites from their network. This profile will not be linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc. as known to us, but will only be used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you.
- Necessary purposes: Necessary cookies are required for the website and app to function properly. These cookies allow you to access the website and app and ensure that various functionalities on the website and app work properly. For example, these cookies remember address details you have entered, so that they remain in your account when you navigate back through the website or app
- Functional purposes: Functional cookies ensure that settings on the website are remembered (such as language, login details, the subscription package you selected). We remember these settings to make the app and website as user-friendly as possible. Our customer service also uses a program called Reamaze. This program stores your email address and help request so our customer service can help you properly.
- Analytical purposes: Analytical cookies collect information that allows us to know how often you visit the website or app and which parts of the website are most viewed. We collect this information to learn how our users experience the website and app so we can improve the user experience. For this purpose, we use the following programs:
- Hotjar: Hotjar allows us to conduct surveys and analyse visitor behaviour.
- Google Analytics: This allows us to analyse how people move around our website and app, and with which devices.
- Google Tag Manager: We use this to manage our cookies and data points.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are placed to deliver relevant ads to the user tailored to his or her interests. These cookies are also used to ensure that you only see klikkie ads a limited number of times. They allow us to track how effective our ads are and ensure that we are able to improve our ads. We place cookies from the following companies on your web browser.
- Facebook: When you make a purchase through a Facebook ad, we want to know about it so we can analyse what kind of ad works or doesn't work so we can optimise it.
- Snapchat: When you visit our website via Snapchat, we want to analyse which ads work and optimise them.
- Google Analytics: If you have been on our site, we can use the Google Analytics network to reach you again, for example for an offer.
- Twitter: Our Firebase authentication uses the twitter cookie.
What data is collected by these cookies?
Klikkie collects your IP address and MAC address (where possible anonymized), surfing and clicking behaviour, cookie identifiers, technical characteristics (such as the browser you use), from which page you arrived at the website of klikkie, when and how often you visit or use our website and app, whether you use functionalities of our website and app, which pages you visit on our websites and with which devices you visit the website and app.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiesMozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647 Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of our websites or use all of them. If you do not wish the cookies from Google Analytics to be used, you can set this in your browser by refusing the cookies from Google Analytics. Questions? If there are any questions or comments about this cookie statement you can always contact us via email@example.com